Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Changes

I removed this username from my abolition blog.  It was a scary moment in my life, completely separating the personal me from the professional. But it was for a good reason: I have a brand new MacBook Pro with Final Cut Pro X (woot!), whose sole purpose is to work on that blog.  Thus I decided to sever my personal bloggy life from my important bloggy life.  My faithful old MacBook, which I purchased before they even came out with Leopard, will be dedicated to personal stuff: emails, blogging, Pinterest (Pinterest!), and mindless hours of Wikipedia surfing.  But the new Mac...ah!  How much more I'll get done if when I sign in to blog I'm not also seeing updates from the 80+ mom-blogs I follow!  This, my friends, is monumental.  And if you follow the other blog, exciting things are in the works!!  Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment