Tuesday, May 15, 2012

This week I


  • decided to have surgery, which I've been trying to avoid for more than half a decade
  • made a video talking about my chronic pain and posted it publicly on YouTube for the entire world to watch if they wanted
  • asked everyone I know for money for myself, and
  • sat back and watched this unbelievable response of love and support from them
I'm a processor who journals or blogs her brains out about everything.  Just one of those bullet points listed above would require a month, at least, of processing.  And all 4 have happened within the span of a few days.  I'm a bit on overload right now, like that little colored spinning wheel that pops up when your Mac just can't handle all you're asking of it.  Can't journal.  But it's been great for working out. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment