Thursday, December 13, 2012

Endo Update

I have some exciting news (which most of you will hear if I ever get my Christmas letter out!): through the process of having my surgery I was able to connect to 2 girls with whom I am starting a non-profit to help other women pay for their Endo surgeries!  I'll keep you updated about it as things happen (and things ARE happening!!), but for now I wanted to let you know that one of the girls, Jo, hasn't had her surgery yet.  If you have a little extra money this year to give to charity, please consider giving to her Give Forward fundraiser:


Her Endo is much more advanced than mine was - she can't work at all and has a heating pad on her stomach and back 24 hours a day, all month long! Jo has been an enormously important part of our non-profit planning, even connecting us to an organization that may be able to give us our first grant . The sooner we can help her, the sooner she and I can start helping hundreds of other women.

No comments:

Post a Comment