Thursday, September 12, 2013

That bit about never forgetting...

Yesterday I rolled out of bed, threw clothes on, spent 8 hours standing in front of a saw wondering the whole time if we'd bombed Syria, had lunch in the car, rolled home, showered, threw clothes on, went to school, got home an hour past my bedtime, and, finally, went to bed. 

The one time I wasn't "doing" but was simply "being" was when I decided to have dinner at my favorite little Vietnamese bistro by school.   I was noshing on my vermicelli with tuong ot toi when all of a sudden "Shotgun Tom" Kellyyyyyyyy's voice came over the radio and said, "September 11th.  Twelve years.  We will never forget."

Um...in the words of Tonto: "Whaddya mean we, white man?"  (I'm a bad patriot.)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shotgun Tooomy Kellleeyyy (Yeah) K-Earth one ohh oneee!

    That guy has been on the air forever!

    ReplyDelete