Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Time and Money

I was supposed to work this entire week but Dad doesn't need me so I am at home instead. The extra time to prepare for surgery is nice as I get my room in order (I moved all the furniture around and have made it as recovery-friendly as I can), but the fundraiser made around $2,000 less than my anticipated need and my own financial situation isn't strong because of being sick for so long, so missing my last week of work is a stretch.

However, on top of not working this week I also had to pay Dr. Cook the full amount for his cut of the surgery (paying the hospital et al comes post-surgery). The total amount? Two thousand dollars less than the paperwork said I'd be paying. Two thousand less than I expected to pay when Bekah and I came up with the fundraiser amount.

Is surgery the right decision? Well I would say Someone keeps opening doors in this direction...

3 comments:

  1. I love that God provides not only financially but also spiritually, giving you encouragement like that. Also it means He worked through all your friends who apparently gave just the right amount, so that's very nice to know!

    ReplyDelete